¢Æ Ã¥ ¼Ò°³
¢Æ ½°Å;ٹü
¢Æ Âù¾çµè±â
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ Ä®·³
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ ½Ã

Give thanks for this semester
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : angelstar     ³¯Â¥ : 07-07-01 23:55     Á¶È¸ : 7247    
First to our lord, second to Mama kim

I think that not many people that could give thanks to God when they have problem. For me, I am really give thanks to our Lord, Jesus Christ, who always blessing and guide me the good way even I am in difficult situation.

It was so blessing that I could stay in Korea for one more year to practice in the counseling center. I know that it was so difficult for foreigner student like me to do internship in the counseling center in other country that I cannot speak their language well. Nevertheless, there are possible in Jesus Christ¡¯s name, the son of God that makes the heavens and earth by his words. It was seem so simple for the new semester of the university start. For me, it was the precious time that I could learn more and more, and could feel the power of our lord, the father of almighty.

I do give thanks to God that cannot have any word to compare or express about that thanks.  When I was still in semesters of my master degree at Seoul Theology University, I did not have any people who come to me for sharing their problem or their hardness with, but when I got my master degree and then I start to internship at the counseling center. There are many Cambodian people, come to me and shared their difficult in their heart, family problem in Cambodia, the difficulty in their working place¡¦.so on.

I could say that I did not have much work at the counseling center, I just join with the other internship for prepared the plan and some program for the center and I did practiced a lots with Cambodian work in Korea who live and work around Holy Nation Missionary Center at Siksa-dong area (before there are many many factory in siksa dong).

When Cambodian¡¯s brother who come to join the worship service at holy nation church had problem in the first time, 4 or 5 of them ( around 35 members) so much stress with their life in Korea, family problem in Cambodia, girlfriend who just break up¡¦..etc. I did not know well about stress because I did not care about that kind of problem during study. I did care with the major that I though it would be nice for me if I take that course. So that I have to do research about how to destroy stress from the counselee. I found few books- wrote about stress in many ways- for reading by self.  Through the books, I can not healing Cambodian brothers well because did not much experience in counseling yet just got knowledge from the books only. I tried to find the way to help them but it was so headache for me because it was the first time that I do counseling person by person.  I went to meet one professor who taught me Development Psychology during the time that I study in counseling at STU. He did not tell me how to solve the problem but he did give me one riddle ¡°If you win one time, Could you control the world¡±. I did feel not so happy with him. I pray to Lord again when I had that riddle from him. Lord ¡°what should I do, for helping Cambodian¡¯s brother? What does the riddle mean?¡± After that, I got a calling from one Cambodian brother who have stress problem. During that time, he always told me many different way about his problems. During that I review the riddle that the professor gave to me. And then I could heal that Cambodians¡¯ brother successfully ( Right now, his body is more better such as gain weight and his face full of smile and his heart write one word – if there is no women elder from the church help me and Borey who translate and explain about my stress, I could not have good health like this).

There are many works that God help me to solve the problems when I committed the hardship of my internship at the counseling and mostly my real field in practiced with Cambodians¡¯ brother who share the problem with me when they have problem.

Other ways, I should give thanks to Mama Kim who is the lovely mother for me in Korea who always teach me, screwing me, encourage me , give me advice and review my weakness point in my faith in Jesus Christ. During this internship time, I am spending lots of time with Mama Kim on Saturday evening for preaching gospel(Àüµµ) to foreigner worker around YoungPeree area, Sabthary area and some other area¡¦. Along the way go to the factory, Mama did not spend that time like the water fall from the high place without benefit.  Mama did waste the time but she taught me Korean language, some bible, missionary history, her life experience in foreign country, how to preach gospel in Muslim country, and how to preach gospel by taking their heart first before we seed gospel to them¡¦.etc. It was so wonderful time for me.

Before the semester finish, all the students are so busy with their report and exam. There are many students who met me at the campus, always say it was so happy that did not exam and many report, just enjoy life for internship at the center. But it was wrong through because internship is the mostly busy time. It was the time for self study, doing research, working, and helping. Out side, they saw that I am so free but they did not know that I was so busy with my client through calling and going to help them in their own place.

How do you feel if you talk on the phone few hours continually? It was so difficult and make our hear so difficult and can not feel good with the people around. How about me? I did counseling through mobile phone with clients 6 or 7 hours per day. I could calling over one hundred calling per week. I was so busy and I feel that I did not want to receive the calling anymore but I can not do like that. I can not cut the phone because I feel so difficult in my mind if I can not help them when I saw their calling for help.

It was so difficult time for to do counseling through mobile phone around 6 or 7 hours per day like but it was gave me back the good benefit for me that I could learn on special skill from that headache work through phone. I did learn one skill that psychologist people call ¡°Analyzing¡±. It was the blessing from God because of my calm heart for helping people. He taught me the difficult that skill one few weeks. I do give thanks to him so much and it was so big give thanks that I can not find something in this world to compare because the sky is so small, it was just the thrown for him to sit, the earth was just the place for his feet to stand form.

God, I do love you so much. I did not know what should I do to express about my feeling to you? I could say that I cannot think about something because my heart are so full and there is nothing could go inside more. because everywhere in my heart are full of you. I believe that God, you will prepare the great plan for my future life and I will obey your calling because I live is for you and my life is for you only. Even my parents gave me birth but they gave me the birth but only you could touch my heart and I will follow your will first.

¹ÚÁ¤È­   07-07-04 23:56
º¸·¹ÀÌ ±Û Âü °¨µ¿ÀÌ µÇ³×... º¸·¹ÀÌ È­ÀÌÆÃ!!

°Ô½Ã¹° 930°Ç
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ Á¶È¸ ³¯Â¥ ±Û¾´ÀÌ
915 º£´Ï Èù ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÇ Çѱ¹´ë¼ºÈ¸(10/24-10/25) 9182 10-23 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
914 ÀÌÈñµ·Àå·Î °£Áõ(¼¼°è¹«¿ª¼¾ÅͺÎÃÑÀç) (5) 8863 10-27 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
913 ÀÌ»ç¾ß 53Àå 5Àý-6Àý ¸»¾¸ 8159 04-28 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
912 ¿µ±¹¿¡¼­ ¿Â ÆíÁö 7785 01-03 °í¼®¸¸
911 ±è±âµ¿Àüµµ»ç ³²°¡ÁÖ »ç¶ûÀDZ³È¸¿¡¼­ ÇÑ °£Áõ(¿ª½Ã ¿ô±é´Ï´Ù..^^¡¦ (2) 7658 09-05 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
910 ÇѼÖÀÌÀÇ Àϱâ 4¿ù 19ÀÏ~ Ȧ¸®³×ÀÌ¼Ç ¼±±³È¸1 (2) 7334 10-13 ¼Ò¸Á
909 û°èõÀÇ ¿¾¸ð½À[»çÁø] 7318 06-08 °ü¸®ÀÚ
908 Ȧ¸®³×À̼ǽº¼±±³È¸ 7274 06-07 °ü¸®ÀÚ
907 Give thanks for this semester (1) 7248 07-01 angelstar
906 Ȳ¼ö°ü¹Ú»ç °£Áõ - ¿¹¼ö°Ç°­¹ý(¹«ÁöÇÏ°Ô ¿ô±â½Ê´Ï´Ù..) (5) 7096 08-25 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
905 ¿Ã¸²ÇÈ ÇÇ°Ü ½ºÄÉÀÌÆà ¿©ÀÚ ¼îÆ® ÇÁ·Î±×·¥-±è¿¬¾Æ 7014 02-24 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
904 ÁÖÀÇ À½¼ºÀ» µè´Â ÀÚ (1) 6871 11-30 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
903 ÇΰèÄ¡ ¸øÇϸ®¶ó 6743 11-25 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
902 Âù¾ç - »ç¸í 6373 08-28 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
901 ½É·ÉÀ» °¨ÂûÇϽô Çϳª´Ô 6337 11-20 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10