¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ Ä®·³
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ ½Ã

The Greatest Privilege
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : menu     ³¯Â¥ : 12-10-08 01:03     Á¶È¸ : 1572    
   The greatest privilege.hwp (16.5K), Down : 12, 2012-10-08 01:03:35

menu   12-10-08 01:06
The greatest privilege
(Luke 15:11-32)

When I read this passage, I remember past days in Holy Nations. Mom always emphasized to read the Bible on every Saturday Bible study time. I find myself as a lost son who did not listen his father's words, made trouble and ran away from his house with parents money. He spent all money. He doesnot have meal and no place for sleeping. Father did not have any way to meet his son and to know his conditions. The lost son faced severe situation and he came back to his father house without unrepented heart. That time, he could not see other ways. He saw very selfish world, friends and many other things. He had to survive. He had some readymade sentences of forgiveness.

Father had known his son from far distance even son did not recognize his father face. He did not hear what his son's saying words of forgiveness. He hugged and put him on best robes, gold ring in his finger as prince. Father shared his rejoice giving big banquet there. The lost son was receiving the same inheritance like his older brother. Now he found true life, same identity and all authorities.

God loves us to the end of this earth. If we want to receive this inheritance, we have to know who is God? who we are? What is the most important thing for every believers in this world? It is to grow in the knowledge of God. How much we know God, we can enjoy in our salvation and can experience God's miracles in our daily lives. The knowledge of God is the heart of our salvation.

When we read in the book of Isaiah said, "The earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord.......(Is.11:9)." God's word tell us that Christ came to bring us the plan for our life and the knowledge of God. If we don't understand of the knowledge of God, can we be a Christian? we will be no more Christian or God's children.

Isaiah shares deep sorrow over God's chosen people, "The ox knows his master, the donkey his owner's manger, but Israel does not know, my people do  not understand" (Isa.1:3). God is knowable and wants his children to know him; however, their relationship with him has fallen into disrepair because of their lack of knowledge about their creator, their provider and life giver. Here the word "know" is used in the sense of recognizing him as our Lord; of acknowledging him, or submitting to him.

The prophet Isaiah said, "therefore my people will go into exile for lack of understanding......(Isa. 5:13)." What are the pathetic situations here and can see aweful outcome. The prophet Hosea said, "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" (Hos. 4:4, 14; 5:4; 8:12) The main reason of their ruin is their lack of understanding. Without the knowledge of God, we cannot grow spiritually. In reality, we are in dwarf, thirsty, hunger and poor condition. We want to spend our precious life in physical and spiritual poverty?

Many orthodox background Christians blame to protestant that we are living life without cross. What is the cross? Cross means that Christ paid all prices of our sins. Cross means suffering, sacrifice, pains and death. God's plan and his love was revealed on Calvary's cross. When I started God's mission in Nepal, many and more my relatives do not receive Christ yet. They have one desire like other unbelievers to see Jesus face from our life. (2Cor.3:2-4). If we don't know God how can we show his face from our lives?

Dear brothers and sisters, you are more precious people because you are in Holy Nations. Mom always focus and many times she rebukes us also if anyone does not read the Bible. We are very far from there but we pray with God that we may not miss Bible study on Saturday inspite of poor internet service and lack of electricity where 42 hours blackout in every week. I am not praising her. But one thing, we know from very closely that what is the difference between our prayer and her prayer even her prayer is so simple, no sweet or literature words, but she knows God very well by daily reading his words. Thats why she could publish "I always experience miracles." That could be possible because of her personal relationship and personal acquaintance with the Lord. As we everybody know that if we do not read the Bible, we cannot know God properly. Our prayer is not responded. We never enjoy in our divine inheritance. What is the greatest power and weapon the Lord has given us? His word! Thats why he says, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away" (Mat.24:35). What a wonderful promise which gives us full confirmation for our eternal blessings, eternal life, and all success.   

When we believe Jesus Christ, we become children of God. At the same moment of our confession, three important blessings we receive. First, we receive forgiveness of our sins. Second, we are holder of eternal life and third, the most wonderful blessings he has given us his living word "The Holy Bible." We can talk, communicate, ask, knock, seek and pray with his promise. He has given us all authority and power through his living word. What Our Heavenly Father wants from us? He wants and demands from us, "we may know the only true God and Jesus Christ" (John 17:3). If we meditate on Jesus' prayer in Jn.17:3, then we can know what is the meaning of eternal life and how we receive eternal life and way to enjoy in God's blessings. If we know Him, all things will be added in our lives. What is the greatest privilege we have - His Living Word! Our dearest members of our Holy Nation Family! we need your precious prayers that we may know and experience more and more Our Savior!

In Our Savior,
Nepal Immanuel Church
From Kathmandu, Nepal.

°Ô½Ã¹° 930°Ç
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ Á¶È¸ ³¯Â¥ ±Û¾´ÀÌ
690 ¹æÇе¿¾ÈÀÇ ¹Ì±¹Çà 1680 01-30 ..´à°í ½Í¡¦
689 ´ç½ÅÀ» ³Ê¹« ÁÁ¾ÆÇÕ´Ï´Ù[Æß] 2125 01-26 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
688 ¸¶Áö¸·±îÁö ³» °ç¿¡³²´Â »ç¶÷[Æß] 1800 01-25 °ü¸®ÀÚ
687 °æ¸ê°ú °â¼Õ, ±×¸®°í ¿ë±â[°­Ãß! °­Ãß!] 1577 01-03 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
686 wishes and regards (1) 1947 01-02 NICNepal
685 »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¿ÀºüÀÇ ¸¶À½ 1746 12-25 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
684 ±³µµ¼Ò¿¡¼­ ¿Â ¼ºÅºÄ«µå 2029 12-24 °ü¸®ÀÚ