¢Æ ÀÌ´ÞÀÇ Çà»ç
¢Æ Ã¥ ¼Ò°³
¢Æ ½°Å;ٹü
¢Æ Âù¾çµè±â
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ Ä®·³
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ ½Ã

God's power never gone, but stay forever and ever
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : angelstar     ³¯Â¥ : 07-06-09 11:49     Á¶È¸ : 11075    

In this present time, if human, are making the project or plan for doing something we did not prepare for long time to get the result. Just for a short time, it could got the result from our plan even it is good or not. But our God, lord the father of mighty, had a great patient and long time planing because of his love to us and wanna save us from the sinful land. As like as the result of many church that I had saw during the trip to Choenju with the group of missionary, deacon of holy nation, theology student at Seoul Theology University and Mama Kim.

Before the trip, I did not think that I could gain many thing from the it because trip is for fun and enjoyment only. But this trip is really good time for me to learn more and more about God's work in this world. Many people may think that God's power could happen only in the past and no more in this present but it was not real because his power is almighty, never gone as like as human thinking.

On Friday around 4:30 in the evening, the big bus arrived in the front of STU, all the students entered the bus. There are nothing different from each other for students' trip, always happy together on the bus such as sing the song, play game and introduce the new members .....etc. Around 9 o'clock, we arrived at Paul Church in Choenju, where the destination was. Paul Church is the pretty and big church. At 10:30 pm, Friday worship service started, there are many people come to join the worship service. Mama Kim had taught at that church about How to Preaching Gospel with the Korean title "°¡½¿Àüµµ¹ý" that it was the special lesson "how to get the human mind when we are going the preach gospel" It was so interesting with the lesson that Mama Kim teaching at Paul church because it was the knowledge that she got from the mission around 20 years in many country such as Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong and other country that she had been before. After the lesson from Mama Kim, there is another testimony of one theology's student who was supported by Holy Nation Mission, it was so wonderful work of our lord with her life. Friday worship service finished around 12:30 midnight, and then we went to stay in dorm of Cheonju University that it was prepared by paul church for us.

On Saturday morning around 7:30, we were gathering together for breakfast and then go to visit other church as like as our plan, but there was an accident happened with one of the student in our group by falling down in the rest room. We went to Jesus Hospital in Cheonju together and waiting for doing operation for Andy who was falling down in the rest room. It was a long line waiting for the turn to meet the doctor, so that we walked to Antioch church. It was so strength because the church seem like the military's camp. Moreover, the door of the church open 24 hours to welcome everyone who wanna come to pray to the Lord, God the father of almighty. if we look outside of the church, it seemed so poor church, there was nothing inside the church, only the chair for the members, light, fan, some bibles, the time table for worship services, the flag of many country and the chair for paster and elder sit in front of the church members on the sun day worship service but this church seem have many people come to join the worship there because there were many sit for the church members in three line around 500 meters. We sat inside the church for a short time by listen to the explaining of Mama Kim about the church history, mission and other stuff. After we pray together inside the church and take the photo our side the church. There was a man come to talk with one of our member and ask the information such as: who are you? where are you from? why there are many people with different nation come to this church? did you inform the church when u come to visit here? After all of this information, the man guide us around the church and tell us about the mission of the church. Close by to the main hall of the church, there is one building, it was the place for missionary and for everyone who wanna go to pray by them self. We went down to the basement of the building, we saw the small hall for preaching and praying also. Just arrive in the basement, we heard the sound of preaching from one room there. The man told us about the praying room. There are two praying for praying 24 hours, 356days. It means pray every second to the lord without stop by exchange the members in the church to pray for everyone or the praying requestion from everyone who come to church and ask to pray for them. And then we went to another building that have 6 floors, first floor is cafe for taking rest and talking. On the fifth floor, it is the place for communion with the new members of the church in day time and the sleeping place for missionary at night time too. As like as we saw many flags of different countries in the church, it have lot of meaning that relative with the sixth floor of this building. The sixth floor is the place for keeping the document of missionary work, name, and some culture stuff from the country that this church's member had been and had the missionary working there. After visit all the place of the church also, we are waiting for Andy who was in the hospital because of the accident in the morning.

When Andy arrived at Antioch church, Mama Kim take him and show him around the church also. After showing Andy around the church already, we went to another church in ±Ý»ê, it was around 30 minutes from Choenju. At ±Ý»ê there was an old church close by to one resort that I did not know the name of that place.

The old church, seem so funny because it was not the pretty building as like as the building that we saw in Korean drama. It was korean building but it seems the maker did not know how to make the real house or the building well. The name of this old church is " ±Ý»ê¤¡ÀÚ±³È¸". When we heard the church's name, we can not understand why this church's name so strength from other church. why they put the name of the church as like as the alphabet like this? Because of the church building looked like korean alphabet "¤¡" that why they call the church  "¤¡"ÀÚ like this. The reason that they build the church like this because during that time, korean people, man and woman can not see each other face and can not talk to each other in public place as like as this present. During the worship time, men sit one side of the church and women sit on the other side of the church. At the corner, the elder and pastor site there. For the women side, there was the curtain to divide the church in two part just allow the women come to sit inside the church and listen to the pastor preaching but can not see even the pastor's face. It was the difficult time for korean people during that time but through the power of our lord, the father of mighty, everything are possible as like as the group of korean people did at "¤¡"ÀÚ church did already. Through their faith, they could build the church for worshiping together with male and female as like as god prepared since the time of creation.

After we see the pretty building, the simple building of the church, and the old church that build around 100 years, without thinking more deeply about long time plan, we gain nothing from this trip. But if we think more and more about the power of our lord, we could see his great plan for saving this country-Korea. First, Korea country was so poor and dirty, no one wanna come here because nothing interesting. But through the holy word of Jesus as like as wrote in Matthew 28: 18~20 " All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." that why are many missionary come to korea for preaching the good news to korean people even they are so dirty and poor. Through God's plan, Korean got save and blessing from our lord as like as now aday. If it was not God's plan, there was no missionary come to korea, there was no "¤¡"ÀÚ church, no Antioch church-many missionary in different country around the world, Paul church-with the pretty building and lot of members.

God's plan is perfect one that no one could know and understand about it, only himself that could know everything. such as the accident with Andy in the early morning, we feel not so good when he had the accident like that but if Andy did not have that accident, maybe we did not have much time to walk around the Antioch Church, and can not see Jesus Hospital which founded by the wife of the missionary who was preaching god news to the elder of "¤¡"ÀÚ church and he became the paster after come to study in Pyongyang-North Korea-now a day. We should give thanks to God even Andy have accident like this, because God using the waiting time to be the precious time to show us about the power of his plan for korean people since hundreds years ago. Even Andy have accident seemed so serious in the morning but through praying together for him, the sickness had no power with him and his broken part getting well so fast. For this accident, it was just helping to growth our faith more and more to our lord and could have good time for visit the place that could give us lot of encouragement and give us the idea and the way to serves God as like as our ability.

This trip was so meaning for me, teaching, and showing the power of our lord ,god the father of mighty with the uncondisional Love.

¸¶¸¶Å´   07-06-10 21:55
I am very proud of Borey who is really good student and learned many things through our trip to Jonju. I am sure Borey will be good servant of Lord Jesus Christ.
angelstar   07-06-11 22:05
Thanks so much for your encourage word.
But it was really good trip for us.
I did learn from your teaching. We could learn anywhere, not only from the school.
As like as one word that you told me since the first time that i went to holy nation.
Church Building is not important, but the real faith from our heart to worship God is the most important.
Thanks for teaching me and show me the way to be the servant of Lord Jesus Christ.
¹ÚÁ¤È­   07-06-18 01:16
¿µ¾î½Ç·ÂÀÌ ÂªÀº°ÍÀÌ ¾ÈŸ±î¿ò... ´ëÃæ ¾Ë¾ÆºÃÁö¸¸...
º¸·¹ÀÌ°¡ Çѱ¹¾î·Î ¾µ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù¸é.. º¸·¹ÀÌ Çѱ¹¾î °øºÎ Á» ´õ ÇϽöó¿ä~

°Ô½Ã¹° 930°Ç
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ Á¶È¸ ³¯Â¥ ±Û¾´ÀÌ
930 ¼º°øÇÑ ¸®´õ½Ê ¼º°ø¸í¾ðµé ¸ðÀ½ 27949 04-01 ¿Â³ª¶ó ¼±¡¦
929 ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ¸®´õ-ÀÌÀçö ¸ñ»ç(Ãæ°Ý-¸ñ»ç¸éÁ÷!) (5) 27869 10-27 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
928 ½ºÆ¼ºì ¸ð¸®½¼ °£Áõ 19963 08-08 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
927 º¸½¬ÀÇ "°¡½Ã¸é·ù°ü" ±×¸²À» ¹¬»óÇÏ°í ´ëÈ­Çϸç.... (3) 19682 03-03 ÇÁ·Î³¯
926 µ¿°è¼ö·Ãȸ µÑ°³¯-³»ÀûÄ¡À¯(2)¿µ¾î 13350 12-31 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
925 ½ºÅ×¹ÝÀÇ ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù- Çϳª´ÔÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸¶ó 13114 01-08 ¸¶¸¶Å´
924 ÇÏÀ̵ð ¸ñ»ç´Ô µ¿¿µ»ó 13050 06-21 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
923 ½ºÅ×¹ÝÀÇ ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù 12481 12-10 ¸¶¸¶Å´
922 6.25ÀüÀïÀÇ Âü»ó[»çÁø] 11080 06-08 °ü¸®ÀÚ