¢Æ ½°Å;ٹü
¢Æ Âù¾çµè±â
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ Ä®·³
¢Æ ¸¶¸¶Å´ ½Ã

½ºÅ×¹ÝÀÇ ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¸¶¸¶Å´     ³¯Â¥ : 10-11-18 15:50     Á¶È¸ : 4178    

Don't be afraid

(Mk. 5:21-43)

Praise be to the God the Father of our Lord Jesus, Who is kind and full of mercy and always keep us under his protection So that we may glorify his name through our lives in all circumstances. So that's Why brothers and sisters I always give thanks to God, for his wonderful love that he showed to us by sending His Son, Jesus, who shed his blood for us and bought us by His blood  and give us the gift of Holy Ghost. I also give thanks to all of you especially Mama Kim, Yoon Kwonsanim and all Holy Nation Team, who always remembered me in prayers and it is because of your prayer Holy Spirit is using me to reach the hopeless and desperate people with good news.

Today I am going to share with u the story about Jairus daughter who was raised form the dead, written in Mark 5:21-43. Jairus was a ruler in a synagogue. One day he came to Jesus, falling at His feet pleading earnestly with him, "My little daughter is dying". Please come and put your hands on her so that she will be healed and live.

So Jesus with his disciples went with him. On the way to his home, a woman who had suffered from bleeding for 12 years touched Him and was immediately healed. Though she was healed right away. Jesus still had to stop there for a while. Jairus must have wanted Him to hurry to his home even though he saw the miraculous healing of the woman.  Approaching his home, they could hear people wailing loudly. Some men came out crying loudly. "Your daughter is dead", they said, Why bother the teacher anymore?

We can easily guess how Jairus felt as he listened to them. Fear comes through circumstances. May be Jairus listened first to what the people told him and feared what had happened to his daughter.

Brothers and sisters, when we encountered tribulation, soon we are oppressed by many ideas that may eventually bring about failure. If we let negative memories continuously spring out of our hearts, then we will have a negative vision. And without realizing it we will repeatedly visualize ourselves as being destroyed by despair. When our hearts become full of negative visions, we become prisoners of uneasiness, fear, and despair.

Jairus completely sank to the depths of despair. But what did Jesus say to him? He said, " Don't be afraid; Just believe.

Believe what? Believe in the power of the Word of God. God's unchanging words were given to Jairus, Jairus had two choices

1-    To receive Jesus Words or

2-    To look at his circumstances and receive a negative vision that his daughter died.            

Jairus chose to receive and believe Jesus words and he abandoned all his own circumstantial evidence. He walked to his home with Jesus, visualizing his daughter alive. He started thinking positively. He pictured his home being happy again with his daughters smiling face.

Jesus did not allow anyone to follow Him inside but Peter, James and John. As they entered the house, he said to those who cried, Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep.

The people laughed at him but Jesus had put all the scoffers outside. Even today our faith will be shaken or destroyed when we are with people who scoff at our faith with unbelief. Jesus put the negative minded doubters out of Jairus home.

Unless we drive away negative factors such as doubt uneasiness, fretfulness, despair and unbelief from our hearts. It will never be possible to experience the work of Christ either.

After Jesus put the negative people out, he took the Child's parents and his chosen disciples and went into where the girl was. He took her by hand and said to her, "little girl, I say to you, get up"

Immediately the girl stood up and walked around. Jesus presence changed the tears into smiles and despair into hope.

Brothers and Sisters, you and I must stand firmly on the written Word of God given to us in the Bible and don¡¯t be afraid from our circumstances just think positively and believe that Jesus is with you then you will be blessed.

I talk about myself, as I am working here in Pakistan, If I go through the present situation here in Pakistan, where daily bomb  blasts and devil is against God's people to devour them and no one knows what will happen in the next hour, then  It will be impossible for me to work here. If I start thinking negatively then I can not evangelize the people in Pakistan. But I always think positively like Jairus, who believe in Jesus and got his daughter back.

Still I remembered  that in 2004 when I joined the Holy Nation, Mama kim, taught me and told me that, my son, apply God's word in your life then you will not be failed but you will be succeed and Holy Spirit will be with you to lead you in Pakistan. Under Mama Kim guidance I got the maturity of faith and I started apply God's word in my life and now I am glorifying the name of our Lord Christ here in Pakistan.  I always believe that Jesus is here at my right side to protect me and Holy Spirit is here to guide me. Because Jesus said I will not leave you orphan, I am going to the Father I will sent you helper who will guide you and will be with you. And that helper, Holy Ghost is with me and using me and I am not afraid from the circumstances.

Brothers and sisters, you also don¡¯t have to be afraid from your circumstances. If you are in problem or in difficulties or negative thoughts surrounded you, just put them off and start thinking positively and believe in Jesus that He is with you, then your circumstances will began to change and then you will be blessed. Whenever you have any problem, don¡¯t say that Jesus I have a problem but always says like that, "Oh problem I have great Jesus". Then your problem will be wipe out in Jesus name and you will be blessed. Because you are born for blessing. Jesus came in this world to bless you. He shed his blood for you and nailed your old selfness on the cross to bless you. So don't be afraid from your circumstances just put off your negative thoughts and start thinking positively then the God, the Father of our Lord Christ will bless you. Amen.

STEPHEN YOUSAF

Stephen_y_m@yahoo.com

°Ô½Ã¹° 930°Ç
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ Á¶È¸ ³¯Â¥ ±Û¾´ÀÌ
630 ÁøÁ¤ ³´±â¸¦ ¿øÇÏ´À³Ä.... (3) 4221 12-02 °¡³­ÇѽÃÀÎ
629 ³» ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ¿ï¸²[Æß] 4219 12-02 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
628 ³Ê Çϳª´Ôó·³ (1) 4218 06-07 Áö±ØÈ÷ÀÛÀº¡¦
627 °í¼®¸¸,º¤°æÀ̼±±³»ç´Ô ÆíÁö 4214 11-03 ¸¶¸¶Å´
626 He's changing me (1) 4203 06-09 ¿Â³ª¶ó ¼±¡¦
625 Àڱ⠱ú¾îÁü°ú »ç¿ª (2) 4183 05-21 ¹ÚÁ¤È­
624 ·±´ø¿¡¼­ ¿Â ¼Ò½Ä (2) 4183 10-23 ¸¶¸¶Å´
623 »ì¾Æ°è½Å Çϳª´Ô..^^ (1) 4182 02-05 ¹ÚÁ¤È­